Hunter RMV Predator 6.6 is a mobile fortress you can also live in
Two main trends can be found in the campervan market segment. The manufacturers either go for versatile, light and affordable models, or do it the opposite way by releasing huge motorhomes with lots of expensive options. The Hunter RMV Predator 6.6 belongs in the latter category.
On the outside, the car can be easily mistaken for an off-road army vehicle. To cut a long story short, it IS a genuine off-road army vehicle remodeled into a campervan you can live in.
The car comes with all the main things you need for a long-term stay, including a kitchen, a diner, a shower, a toilet, and beds. To accommodate all of the above, the tuners had to extend the car to 8.4 meters (27,5’) long and over 4 meters (13’) high. Its road clearance is an impressive 57 cm (22”).
The car comes equipped with a 6.6-liter turbocharged diesel engine with unspecified characteristics. It works in conjunction with a seven-speed automatic transmission and AWD.
In its base version, the car accelerates to 93 km/h (58 mph) and offers a driving range of 650 km (400 mi). The top trim offers 115 km/h (70+ mph) and 1,300 km (800+ mi).
A new Hunter RMV Predator 6.6 can be purchased for $197,500 and above.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Mercedes-AMG GT 4-Door Coupe tries some Vossen Wheels on
- You may mistake this BMW 5 Series for a Chevy Corvette from behind
- BMW X5 (G05) wide body kit concept by Renegade Design
- Mercedes GLE wins a stylish body kit from Atarius Concept / JB Customs
- Abu Dhabi Motors puts up a “fully loaded” BMW X2 M35i for sale in UAE