Attention above all: Porsche 911 GT3 owner paints each wheel a different color
Some people tend to express themselves via their cars. They order custom body kits to be made, suspensions to be lowered, exteriors to be redesigned from scratch… One of the most extreme things you can do with a luxury car, however, is to give it a set of wheels in four different colors.
This is exactly what the owner of this Porsche 911 GT3 did with his new ride. You’d think the color choice was random, but it really wasn’t. He consulted Porsche for 7 months while searching for the perfect palette to apply.
The exterior tones can also be found on the seat piping, the shifter boot and the steering wheel.
Some of you will certainly find the upgrade too radical and therefore a failure, while others will praise the bold and refreshing approach. One thing is certain, though: the design will cause quite a stir, drawing everyone’s attention and thus fulfilling its main purpose.
Reporter Artem Sukhanov
- Mercedes-AMG GT 4-Door Coupe tries some Vossen Wheels on
- You may mistake this BMW 5 Series for a Chevy Corvette from behind
- BMW X5 (G05) wide body kit concept by Renegade Design
- Mercedes GLE wins a stylish body kit from Atarius Concept / JB Customs
- Abu Dhabi Motors puts up a “fully loaded” BMW X2 M35i for sale in UAE