Attention above all: Porsche 911 GT3 owner paints each wheel a different color
Some people tend to express themselves via their cars. They order custom body kits to be made, suspensions to be lowered, exteriors to be redesigned from scratch… One of the most extreme things you can do with a luxury car, however, is to give it a set of wheels in four different colors.
This is exactly what the owner of this Porsche 911 GT3 did with his new ride. You’d think the color choice was random, but it really wasn’t. He consulted Porsche for 7 months while searching for the perfect palette to apply.
The exterior tones can also be found on the seat piping, the shifter boot and the steering wheel.
Some of you will certainly find the upgrade too radical and therefore a failure, while others will praise the bold and refreshing approach. One thing is certain, though: the design will cause quite a stir, drawing everyone’s attention and thus fulfilling its main purpose.
Reporter Artem Sukhanov
- The Stalker APAL-21541 is a plasticky Niva SUV that costs $19,500
- Diesel-guzzling Audi SQ5 gets new looks, new strengths
- Chinese tuner updates its Range Rover Sport kit
- This unique Ford Mustang GT is an homage to the P-51 Mustang fighter/bomber
- MCCHIP-DKR fixes poor performance of the Aston Martin Vantage