Wald International reveals an odd take on the Mercedes V-Class
Hardly had we rejoiced at the thought that Japan-based car atelier Wald International finally mastered the creation of stylish body kits than it once again released something strange, to say the least.
Look at this Mercedes V-Class body kit executed in the typical Japanese style. It contains a front bumper with DRLs, side skirts, a rear apron and a diffusor. The last two elements are perhaps the only ones that more or less fit into the V-Class design concept, while the rest clash with it in a bad way.
The interior, in contrast, looks much better. There is expensive leather upholstery, an advanced infotainment system, separate comfortable seats and much more. Unfortunately, to our best knowledge, the interior overhaul was handled by German tuner Lorinser and not by Wald International.
Editor Andrew Raspopov
- Mercedes-AMG GT 4-Door Coupe tries some Vossen Wheels on
- You may mistake this BMW 5 Series for a Chevy Corvette from behind
- BMW X5 (G05) wide body kit concept by Renegade Design
- Mercedes GLE wins a stylish body kit from Atarius Concept / JB Customs
- Abu Dhabi Motors puts up a “fully loaded” BMW X2 M35i for sale in UAE